Topaz’s area of operation is focused on oil and natural gas properties in established production areas within North-Central-West Texas. Our objectives are to increase shareholder value, to enhance cash flows and to grow our proven reserve values by pursuing an “acquire and develop” strategy of:
- Remaining focused in our area of operation within north, central and west Texas where our team has a competitive advantage;
- Driving growth through internally generated projects;
- Exploiting and drilling core properties to increase revenue and cash flow and to maximize reserve growth;
- Strategic reserve and leasehold acquisitions to supplement cashflow and to complement our “acquire and develop” growth strategy;
- Achieving operational control of our properties to manage our costs and development schedules;
- Maintaining a conservative financial position to preserve our financial flexibility; and
- Positioning to monetize assets as markets and opportunities warrant.